Guy Sebastian opened up on Wednesday about a break up with his wife Jules.
The Voice Australia coach, 41, revealed on Sunrise he and Jules were dating in 2000 but she briefly dumped him before his appearance on Australian Idol.
‘I didn’t think we would get back together,’ the singer told co-hosts Natalie Barr and Matt Shirvington.
‘I was 18 when we first got together and I think I was 21 (when we broke up) and she kind of broke my heart.’
‘She broke up with me and then Idol happened and I moved to Sydney and I didn’t think we’d get back together, I wasn’t sure.’
Guy Sebastian (pictured) revealed his secret split from his wife Jules: ‘She broke my heart’
Guy explained he eventually realised that he and Jules had ‘so much history and she always loved him’.
Guy married Jules in late 2007 after eight years of dating, and they share two sons, Hudson, 11, and Archie, nine.
Last month, the singer revealed his wife was hesitant to have children when they first started dating.
He spoke to Who Australia about Jules’ fear of motherhood.
‘Jules was a tomboy growing up. You know how some women growing up are kind of like, “I just can’t wait to be a mum?”,’ began the Australian Idol star.
‘Whereas Jules was petrified of it. I never heard the words “I want to be mum” ever come out of her mouth because I think she was scared that she wouldn’t do a good job,’ he said.
The Voice Australia coach, 41, revealed on Sunrise, he and Jules were dating in 2000 but she briefly dumped him before his appearance on Australian Idol
Despite her reservations, Guy claims Jules has naturally taken to motherhood with the couple’s two sons.
‘The thing that I’ve seen her do unbelievably well is be a mum,’ the pop star said, praising his wife.
‘I think you have a newfound love for your partner when you see them in a role like that – nurturing and looking after the people that matter the most to you. She’s killing it!’ he added.
Guy married his wife Jules Egan in late 2007 after eight years of dating, and they share two sons, Hudson, 11, and Archie, nine
News
“TOO LATE!” — Caitlin Clark Left Kelsey Plum In Tears After Shutting Down Her Hate
“TOO LATE!” — Caitlin Clark Left Kelsey Plum in Tears After Shutting Down Her Hate at All-Star Weekend It was…
“NO CAITLIN, NO MERCY.” — What Sophie Cunningham did to the Aces has the entire league buzzing, and Caitlin Clark’s reaction from the sidelines spoke volumes.
“NO CAITLIN, NO MERCY.” — What Sophie Cunningham Did to the Aces Has the Entire League Buzzing, and Caitlin Clark’s…
“CAITLIN CLARK EARNED HER PLACE — AND HE SPOKE THE WORDS EVERYONE ELSE WAS AFRAID TO UTTER.”
“CAITLIN CLARK EARNED HER PLACE — AND HE SPOKE THE WORDS EVERYONE ELSE WAS AFRAID TO UTTER.” It was supposed…
”SHE NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO GO PUBLIC — BUT ONCE SOPHIE CUNNINGHAM STARTED, THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK.”
“SHE NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO GO PUBLIC — BUT ONCE SOPHIE CUNNINGHAM STARTED, THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK.” It…
In a STUNNING twist, Team USA’s SNUB of Lane Hutson has thrown Kent Hughes into a CONTRACT NIGHTMARE, forcing the Canadiens GM to make a potentially FRANCHISE-ALTERING decision. Insiders warn this shocking development could DESTROY Montreal’s long-term plans and leave fans in complete DISBELIEF over what happens next!
Montreal Canadiens fans are still reeling from Team USA’s controversial decision to leave Lane Hutson off their initial Olympic camp…
Kent Hughes is reportedly preparing to make a BLOCKBUSTER move that could SHAKE the entire NHL, as a Canadiens forward suddenly gains massive TRADE VALUE. Rumors are swirling that this UNEXPECTED decision might completely TRANSFORM Montreal’s roster and leave fans REELING from one of the most DRAMATIC trades in recent history!
Montreal Canadiens General Manager Kent Hughes has never been one to shy away from bold decisions, and this offseason has…
End of content
No more pages to load