Adrian Portelli is urging serious buyers to get in contact with him after fielding a significant number of enquiries about the potential sale of his Philip Island compound.
The billionaire property investor revealed his interest in selling the site last month, posting an expression of interest message to his Instagram account.
The Philip Island compound featured in last year’s season of Australian favourite reality property TV show The Block.
Portelli famously splashed $15.03 million for all five of The Block homes at The Block auction in November last year.
Billionaire property investor Adrian Portelli.
On June 17, the Australian businessman posted his interest in selling the properties, which he’s dubbed “The Philip Island Block Resort”.
“Everything included. Will not sell houses separately,” his post read.
“If someone is keen on the compound and wants it more than I do, they’re more than welcome to take it.
“I’m looking for a quick, easy sale on the lot, otherwise I’m happy to keep them.”
The car enthusiast and online promotions guru from Melbourne said he has fielded scores of messages since his post.
“There were over a thousand replies to my story, which I’m unable to go through individually,” he told Domain.
“Now that it’s clear the property is available to purchase, anyone truly interested will find a way to get in touch.”
Adrian Portelli has announced he is selling the entire Phillip Island compound he sensationally bought at The Block 2024 auction in November.
He then reiterated his stance on the compound.
“As I mentioned in the post, it’s simply an expression of interest,” he said.
“If someone is genuinely serious about the compound, they’re welcome to purchase it. Otherwise I’m more than happy to hold onto it.”
Portelli is no stranger to splashing big on property.
In just three years, he spent a jaw-dropping $31.68 million on The Block houses.
Last year he secretly bought all five houses at The Block TV finale before announcing he would not return as a bidder at The Block 2025 in Daylesford.
“That was my last appearance on The Block and I thought I’d go out with a bang,” he said.
“Thanks for having me, it’s been fun.”
Block 2024 winners Maddy and Charlotte with Adrian Portelli. Photo: Nine
Portelli paid $3.5 million for the home of The Block contestants Maddy and Charlotte Harry and $3.3 million for Courtney McInnes and Grant Freeman’s home.
He then forked out $2.93 million for Kristian and Mimi Belperio’s home, $2.7 million for Ricky Recard and Haydn Wise’s renovation and $2.6 million for Kylie and Brad Baker’s property.
Since the auction, the compound has sat empty and unused.
In December, a month after his spending spree, Portelli offered the entire Phillip Island complex as the grand prize in a massive giveaway.
He allowed the winner to choose between the five homes or an $8 million cash prize. A Ballarat resident and healthcare worker won the sweepstakes. They opted for the cash.
News
In a STUNNING twist, Team USA’s SNUB of Lane Hutson has thrown Kent Hughes into a CONTRACT NIGHTMARE, forcing the Canadiens GM to make a potentially FRANCHISE-ALTERING decision. Insiders warn this shocking development could DESTROY Montreal’s long-term plans and leave fans in complete DISBELIEF over what happens next!
Montreal Canadiens fans are still reeling from Team USA’s controversial decision to leave Lane Hutson off their initial Olympic camp…
Kent Hughes is reportedly preparing to make a BLOCKBUSTER move that could SHAKE the entire NHL, as a Canadiens forward suddenly gains massive TRADE VALUE. Rumors are swirling that this UNEXPECTED decision might completely TRANSFORM Montreal’s roster and leave fans REELING from one of the most DRAMATIC trades in recent history!
Montreal Canadiens General Manager Kent Hughes has never been one to shy away from bold decisions, and this offseason has…
Lane Hutson may be a RISING STAR with the Canadiens, but his mother Julie has just made a SHOCKING revelation—she’s deeply worried about her son’s future in the NHL. Her emotional plea has left fans STUNNED and questioning whether Hutson’s career could take a DRAMATIC turn nobody expected!
When a young hockey star bursts onto the NHL scene, it’s easy for fans and analysts alike to get swept…
The hockey world is in SHOCK as a BOLD trade offer puts Rasmus Andersson front and center—rumors swirl about a GAME-CHANGING deal that could SHAKE UP the entire league. Insiders claim this UNBELIEVABLE proposal could send star players packing and rewrite NHL history in one earth-shattering moment!
As the NHL trade market heats up, whispers of major moves are swirling around the Calgary Flames, and all eyes…
Nick Suzuki and Cole Caufield were LEFT STUNNED by the Canadiens’ MASSIVE trade, admitting they were “FREAKING OUT” behind the scenes—this UNBELIEVABLE move has sent SHOCKWAVES through the locker room and could change the future of Montreal hockey forever. Fans are in disbelief at what just happened!
In a summer already packed with surprises, the Montreal Canadiens have just pulled off a move that has their locker…
Insider bombshell: The Block’s Han & Can — what really went down behind the scenes 👀
“They weren’t totally comfortable with it at first.” The Block 2025 has been filled with drama, and controversial contestants Han and Can have been at the centre…
End of content
No more pages to load